Post 1


Hi,

My name is Dominga and I'm going to tell you about myself. I was born in Iquique on August 16th, 1996. I have three beautiful brothers and I am the youngest. The first one, Arturo, is 28 years old and he works in business. The next one, Pedro, is 27 years old and he is studying Psychology. And the third one, Federico, is 23 years old and he is studying geography.

When I was one year old, my family and I came to Santiago to live in Colina, in the north of the city. Until I turned thirteen, I went to the school there. Then I moved to the center of the city to study in another school that was more near than the other one to my father's job. Now I'm studying architecture in Universidad de Chile and I hope to learn English in this class.

Besides the university, I play football every Thursday's night with my school's friends. I like it a lot and it helps me to relax and have fun. At the other side, I really like photography. I always go to walk around the city taking pictures, I enjoy it. Also, I love to see photography, so I try to go, at least, one time at month to see some photography in museums or galleries. 

Comentarios

  1. It is very good know more about your life, you are not "Santiaguina" really, you are "Iquiqueña" hahahahaha.
    I like your photographies you are very talented!

    I love you my friend XOXO

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love your photography in instragram! and I didn't know that you play football, i hope see you play!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Domi, I will thinking about you, the next week, when I put my foot in Iquique's floor

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Wow, I did not know that you born in Iquique.
    I really like you play football, all we need to do some sports to distract ourselfs of all the stress.
    Read you later!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi dominga, I like to know that you still see you friends from school, because I like to get together with my school friends, too.

    Someday I would like to see the photos you take.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares